1. Keeping a Microfibre towel ready at the door to dry the coat & paws as soon as pets are back from a walk.
2. Keeping a check of deworming schedule & also applying spot-on timely to avoid ticks & flees that are active in monsoons.
3. Taking care of diet - Keeping their bowls clean and hygienic is super important & adding nutrients to the meal is a priority.
4. Floors can be cold & have moisture- use floor mats or pet beds to keep them cozy.
5. Keep checking on their ears, clear the ears once a day, ears shouldn't be wet.
What other tips would you like to share?